Policy For General Enquiries
We collect your name and email address, we use it for responding to the enquiry as quickly and efficiently as we can.
Policy For Job Applications
· What data do we collect?
· How will we use your data?
· What are your data protection rights?
· How to contact us?
What data do we collect?
Our company collects the following data for Job Applications:
· Personal Identification Information (Name, Email Address, etc..)
· Previous job history and education
How will we use your data?
The Quarantine Server collects your data so we can:
· Process your application
· Contact you about your application
· Send relevant information to you about the specified job role
The Quarantine Server will never use your information for any marketing.
What are your data protection rights?
· The right to access – You have the right to request The Quarantine Server for copies of your personal data. There is no fee for this access
· The right to rectification – You have the right to request that The Quarantine Server correct any information that you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request The Quarantine Server to complete information you believe is incomplete.
How to contact us?
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org